Photography is my passion and essential to my existence. That is all! |
Otherwise, feel free to read some fun facts you won't find on my website or on my Model Mayhem profile...
1. I often edit photos while listening to trance and progressive house music.
2. My favorite trance DJ is Armin Van Buuren, and I have a long-lasting appreciation for the work of little-known progressive house music producer, James Holden.
3. I'm from Chicago, but I keep my eyes open for models visiting from other cities.
4. A friend from college suggested I post my work on this site.
5. I learned photography from an anal art professor who shot for Playboy probably before I was born. He's brutally honest, especially during critiques.
5. Photo equipment isn't relevant; it's the skill of the photographer that ultimately decides the quality of photos. Nevertheless, I learned to shoot using a Pentax K1000 film camera.
6. I used to draw girly pictures well before the thought of using a camera crossed my mind. I'll get around to posting my drawings someday, but that's not what I do anymore.
I'll probably add more items as time progresses!
Current Residence: Chicago, IL, USA
Favourite style of art: Photography: Glamour, Glamour-bourdoir, Pin-up