Photography is my passion and essential to my existence. That is all!
Otherwise, feel free to read some fun facts you won't find on my website or on my Model Mayhem profile...
1. I often edit photos while listening to trance and progressive house music.
2. My favorite trance DJ is Armin Van Buuren, and I have a long-lasting appreciation for the work of little-known progressive house music producer, James Holden.
3. I'm from Chicago, but I keep my eyes open for models visiting from other cities.
4. A friend from college suggested I post my work on this site.
5. I learned photography from an anal art professor who shot for Playboy probably before I was born. He's brutally honest, especially during critiques.
5. Photo equipment isn't relevant; it's the skill of the photographer that ultimately decides the quality of photos. Nevertheless, I learned to shoot using a Pentax K1000 film camera.
6. I used to draw girly pictures well before the thought of using a camera crossed my mind. I'll get around to posting my drawings someday, but that's not what I do anymore.
I'll probably add more items as time progresses!
Current Residence: Chicago, IL, USA
Favourite style of art: Photography: Glamour, Glamour-bourdoir, Pin-up